Sunday, April 18, 2010

Roommate Photoshoot

This photoshoot was our one last hoorah before we all depart for the next year and a half. If you didn't know, Suzanne is leaving on a mission to Rome, Italy May 26th and Lanae is leaving for a performing mission in Nauvoo at the beginning of May and will be gone for 4 months so it's going to be a while before we are together again. This year has seriously been one of my favorite years here at school. Us 4 girls got so close, even closer than we had already been before, since we had lived with each other for 2 years previous to this school year. I love these girls so much and I'm going to miss being all together. We created a sisterhood that will never be broken. These pictures were taken in front of our dear house. We love the house and the ward we're in and we developed some good times here. It only makes sense that we would take the pictures in front of "da howse" as we like to call it.







































7 comments:

suz said...

My top 5 of this photo shoot go as follows:
5. Becky's face/ broken looking legs in the jumping picture.
4. The Choose the Right Clubhouse Sign in the window.
3. Becky's super classy socks
2.The fact that we were all CHEESEBOMBS that entire time.
1.The point and laugh at Becky picture.

Mary said...

pahaha! I agree with every single one of those points...

Debbie said...

Too too fun!! Don't you just love BYU and fun room mates!!

Bailey and Wills said...

I LOVE all you LIGHT girls!!! You guys are so adorable and you look like you're having a blast! I miss you all! Very cute pics!

Leilani W. said...

So fun!! The jumping one is my favorite!:)

Annie said...

Mary you are so hot! Yes, I'm serious! You have really blossomed this year. What a gal you are. Will you be my sissy forever please? :)

Whitney said...

You guys look so cute! What fun memories you will always have.