Sunday, April 18, 2010

Clogging Final

So this is finals week. Suzanne and I took a clogging class together this semester and for our clogging final we had to choreograph and perform a one and a half minute clogging dance. This is our final! It was so fun to choreograph together. Suz and I work well together. The story of our dance is that we are two love struck little girls who love all boys basically. It was really fun to perform. I'm going to write what we say b/c it's kind of hard to hear.

Here goes...
Suzanne: Maryyyyyyy
Mary: Whaaaat!!
Suzanne: Look what Bobby gave me today! (a note that says "Do you like me? Check yes or no")
Mary: Oh my gosh!!! He totally loves you!!!!
Suzanne: Yes, he totally totally loves me!
Suzanne: I love boys! I love boys!
Mary: No I love them more!
Suzanne: I love boys! I love boys!
Mary: I love them more!
Suzanne: I love boys!
Mary: I LOVE THEM MORE! (points at Suzanne with a stern look)
Suzanne: I think I'm going to marry him
Mary: You know your hair would look so pretty in a veil
Suzanne: It really would?
Mary: Ya, it really would, it really would! Ya! ya!
Mary: haha your hair would look really pretty in a veeiiiiill!

LET THE DANCE BEGIN!!!!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

How fun is that!!!! I love to see clogging!! It's so fun to watch. You and Suz did a great job!!

Cami said...

You two are amazing!!! i wish I could dance again. When does Suz leave?

Annie said...

You two rock the house! Please don't let Suzanne love boys too much now that she is going on a mission. She's still going right? :)

Whitney said...

ahhhh MARY!! Youre so good. When do I get my personal clogging classes? I have always wanted to learn!